Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why the Church Cannot Ignore Orphans (Sermon)

I recently visited New Life Community Church in Columbus Ohio and was privileged to preach. God laid a burden on my heart a long time ago to communicate His heart for orphans. Then God lead me to World Orphans, which has the most Godly model for tackling the issue of rescuing 143 million orphans. Listen in and you'll catch a bit of our passion to see 143 million orphans become 143 million disciples for Jesus Christ.

Blessings,
Tim

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding Tim!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear your voice again. We miss you in Mi. I have always wanted to tell you how much your sermons have changed my life and I still listen to the sermons from You and Pastor Ron from time to time.
    GOD bless!

    ReplyDelete